INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We process your personal information to communicate with you regarding, and to provide our products and services, and to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations. We do not collect unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way other than as specified in this Policy.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Cell Phone Number
- Home Address
- Veteran Status
- IP Address
- Web Browser
- User Agent
- Information about how you use our website
METHODS FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
- The Online Contact Forms
- The Career Application Forms
- Cookies, data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log Files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “tracking pixels,” electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Branding Pandit takes you privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this Policy. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time.
PURPOSE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Branding Pandit may use your personal information for operational, legal, administrative or other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law and/or regulation. Some of the ways we may use your personal data include:
- Providing you with information about or access to our website.
- Analyzing and monitoring extent of use.
- Inviting you to participate voluntarily in events or promotions.
- Providing Platform updates, information and/or alerts.
- Sending communications, including for marketing or other customer satisfaction purposes.
- To contact you for information verification purposes.
- To review your application for employment.
- To ensure employment non-discrimination as required by law.
You have the right to access any personal data that we process about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Salesforce – https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/
- Webflow – https://webflow.com/legal/privacy
- HubSpot – https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
We use commercially-reasonable measures to secure this website to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of personal data in our possession. We have comprehensive, regularly-updated, and internally-published Information Security Policies that apply to all Branding Pandit employees, contractors, vendors, service providers and clients. These policies cover topics establishing procedures and best practices for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of services, networks and systems. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Branding Pandit will retain personal data we process for as long as needed to provide access to the Platform, subject to our compliance with this Policy, or as required or permitted under the applicable law. We may further retain and use personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations; maintain accurate accounting, financial, and other operational records; resolve disputes; and enforce our agreements. We have established internal policies for the secure deletion of data.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF DATA
We only collect and process special categories of data (Ethnicity, Veteran Status) for employment non-discrimination verification purposes. Where we collect such information, we will only request and process the minimum necessary for the specified purpose and have a legal basis for doing so. When possible, we may retain special categories of data in anonymized format without personally identifying information.
Branding Pandit wants to help guard children’s privacy and our site is not directed to anyone under the age of 18. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us. By accessing and using our site, you hereby represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites operate independently from our Platform and are not under our control. These sites may have their own privacy notices in place, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of such third parties, content of these sites, any products or services that may be offered through these sites, or any other use of these sites.
It is your responsibility to ensure the personal information we have on file for you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you would like us to inquire about the information we have for you in our records, update your personal data, or if you have any questions about our information practices, please contact us by: